Drinking Problem means different things for different people. And different people experience problems drinking and experiencing symptoms.
Symptoms can vary from person to person Some people may experience more severe symptoms than others, while for some, symptoms and symptoms may come from time to time.
Read Also: North Korea H Bomb Test draws condemnation from US | allies | Donald Trump meets Advisors
Signs of Problem Drinking
- Do you ever drink alone?
- Do you ever feel guilty after drinking?
- Do you lose any of your friends by drinking?
- Have you started, cannot you stop drinking?
- Do you like to spend time with friends or colleagues?
- Have you ever woken up from one night of drinking and had a memory loss earlier in the night?
- Is alcoholic behaviour going to your hospital, arresting or losing a job?
- Do drinking ever face financial difficulties?
- Do the people near you say that you have a tendency to drink too much?
- Do you feel that you have to drink in social situations because you feel uncomfortable?
- Do you personally feel that you may have problems with alcohol?
- Do you ever drink to stay away from life’s problems or difficulties?
- What is the opportunity to drink in a healthy eating or exercising method?